NVP2431 + SONY 225 AHD Board (32 or 38)
Haussworld, a professional designer and manufacturer of innovative, high-performance CCD boards & CMOS boards, today announces a new model AHD board - NVP2431H + SONY IMX225. This AHD board adopts with SONY CMOS sensor Exmor technology and with Nextchip NVP2431H standard transmission technology which can reach to 720P HD resolution.
Coaxial HD & AHD Overview :
- Reliable Long-Distance Transmission
With this new AHD technology, 720P signal can be transited to 500 meters distance and 1080P signal can be transited to 300 meters with 75-3 coaxial cable. By comparison of SDI HD technology, 200 meters is the transfer limit through better materials cable and 100 meters is the transfer limit through ordinary coaxial cable.
- Real time HD Transmission Technology
Non-latency reliable video transmission without additions of relay devices. It is free from IP hassles and also features a no-latency reliable video transmission without additional relay devices for real-time performance.
- Composite Signals In 1 Coaxial Cable For Simple Installation
AHD composites video, audio and control signals together and then transmits them over one coaxial cable. Because of this nature of AHD, it eventually simplifies the installation for upgrading analog HD seamlessly with the low-cost conventional analog system topology. At the same time, it supports reverse control that can simulate the camera OSD menu from the front-end equipment.
- Anti-interference Capability
Strong anti-interference capability & solid interface protection that can avoid space high frequency electromagnetic radiation to ensure a constant signal transmission of high definition video display without problems as frame drop and lock loss occurred.
- Good Compatibility & Different Specifications All In One AHD DVR
Competiable with normal D1 / 960H, and analog peripherals (including distributors, matrix, etc.). Switch AHD, IP and Anolog video signal from AHD DVR in no time.
- Cost Advantage
More cheaper than CVI & SDI solution, ordianary analog price, but with high-definition quality
SONY IMX225 CMOS Overview :
This color image sensor realizes high sensitivity approximately twice that of the existing product (IMX238LQJ). It pursues picture quality at low illumination, which is the characteristic most required by cameras for industrial applications, and realize pixels with the highest sensitivity among Sony image sensors for industrial applications. In addition, a minimum subject illumination of 0.005 lx or less is achieved by mounting an internal programmable gain amplifier that can support up to 72 dB. Superior performance as image sensors for industrial applications is achieved.
For more information, please check from official SONY website ：
- High-performance 1/3" CMOS image sensor - SONY IMX225, with megapixels of resolution
- HD 720P video, 720P/960H output, Effective pixel reached 1280*720, coaxial transmission control signal
- Support Common 75-3 coaxial category lossless transmission up to 500 meters, stable performance, easy wiring
- High-speed, long-distance, real-time transmission
- AHD front end of the chip ISP and TX combined, with economic stability, lower power consumption
- High-performance 3D noise reduction algorithm, superior low light performance
- Support ICR switching, day and night surveillance
- Support OSD menu, multi 12 languages adjustable
- Support D-WDR, Defog, HLC, BLC, Motion Detection, Privacy Zone and 2D/3D Noise Reduction
- Support Mirror, Day/Night, PAL/NTSC switching
Model No. : HD-AHD383 DSP Chips : Nextchip NVP2431H CMOS Chip : SONY IMX225 CMOS Type : 1/3" 1Mega CMOS (SONY IMX225) Resolution : 1000TVL Illumination : 0.005 Lux/F1.2 Size : 32 x 32mm with 38 x 38mm holder (H x V)mm
1/3" 1Mega CMOS (SONY IMX225)
1280(H)*700(V), Appox. 1.27M pixels
0.005LUX/F1.2; 0LUX/F1.0(With IR)
1.3MP / AHD720P / 960H
auto/ 1/50 (1/60) ~ 1/100,000sec
AHD CVBS 1.0Vp-p / 75Ohms
AGC(automatic gain control)
4 Areas(alarm system)
12 Kinds : English/Simplified Chinese/Traditional Chinese/Russian/Spain/Italy/Turkey/Polish
Mirror / Reverse
OFF / Auto
Back Light Compensation
Video Recording Space
1 Min approx. 24MB (4mm Lens)
Digital Noise Reduction
32 x 32mm with 38 x 38mm holder (H x V) x 1.6mm(T)
Model No. : HD-AHD383
DSP Chips : Nextchip NVP2431H
CMOS Chip : SONY IMX225
CMOS Type : 1/3" 1Mega CMOS (SONY IMX225)
Resolution : 1000TVL
Illumination : 0.005 Lux/F1.2
Size : 32 x 32mm with 38 x 38mm holder (H x V)mm