NVP2431 + SONY 238 AHD Board (32 or 38)
Haussworld, a professional designer and manufacturer of innovative, high-performance CCD boards & CMOS boards, today announces a new model AHD board - 238+ 2431. This AHD board adopts with SONY Exmor CMOS sensor technology and with Nextchip NVP2431H standard transmission technology which can reach to 720P HD resolution.
Coaxial HD & AHD Overview :
- Reliable Long-Distance Transmission
With this new AHD technology, 720P signal can be transited to 500 meters distance and 1080P signal can be transited to 300 meters with 75-3 coaxial cable. By comparison of SDI HD technology, 200 meters is the transfer limit through better materials cable and 100 meters is the transfer limit through ordinary coaxial cable.
- Real time HD Transmission Technology
Non-latency reliable video transmission without additions of relay devices. It is free from IP hassles and also features a no-latency reliable video transmission without additional relay devices for real-time performance.
- Composite Signals In 1 Coaxial Cable For Simple Installation
AHD composites video, audio and control signals together and then transmits them over one coaxial cable. Because of this nature of AHD, it eventually simplifies the installation for upgrading analog HD seamlessly with the low-cost conventional analog system topology. At the same time, it supports reverse control that can simulate the camera OSD menu from the front-end equipment.
- Anti-interference Capability
Strong anti-interference capability & solid interface protection that can avoid space high frequency electromagnetic radiation to ensure a constant signal transmission of high definition video display without problems as frame drop and lock loss occurred.
- Good Compatibility & Different Specifications All In One AHD DVR
Competiable with normal D1 / 960H, and analog peripherals (including distributors, matrix, etc.). Switch AHD, IP and Anolog video signal from AHD DVR in no time.
- Cost Advantage
More cheaper than CVI & SDI solution, ordianary analog price, but with high-definition quality
Exmor CMOS Overview :
Based on original SONY Exmor CMOS sensor technology which combines the speed of CMOS with the lowest random noise, outstanding low light S/N ratio, no fixed pattern noise by Exmor, high temperature stability, high dynamic range and high saturation capacity of many of today's CMOSs, the 238 + 2431 features a color IMX238 1/3" CMOS rolling shutter sensor capable of 1280(H) * 1024(V) HD resoultion and boasts a full well depth of 19,000 electrons. It delivers It delivers excellent color fidelity and very low temporal dark noise (4 e-).
This IMX238 is more excellent picture quality at low illumination of night vision circumstance than SONY first generation IMX138 .
Exmor is a trademark of Sony Corporation. The "Exmor" is a version of Sony's high performance CMOS image sensor with high-speed processing, low noise and low power dissipation by using column-parallel A/D conversion.
- 1.37M pixels color image sensor 1/3" SONY Exmor***
- Achived 1280(H) x 1024(V) 720P High-definition ***
- Composite signals in 1 coaxial cable ***
- Long-distance transmission for 500+ meters through 75-3 coaxiable cable ***
- High speed, long-distance and real time transmission ***
- No ghosting when moving ***
- Advanced +13dB for S/N ratio from IMX035 ***
- Excellent pixel technology
- Auto Electronic Shutter and Auto White Balance
- Support 3D noise reduction, Support IR-CUT output, good for day and night image vision
- Support infrared light synchronized external control, real synchronization between infrared light and the mode of color to black
- The lowest radom noise of Sony's image sensor
- Outstanding low light S/N ratio
- No fixed pattern noise by Exmor
- Build in Multi-Languages OSD menu
- Designed and manufactured by our professional R&D team
- Very stable and long endurance
- Good quality but with competitive price
Model No. : HD-AHD380 DSP Chips : Nextchip NVP2431H CMOS Chip : IMX238 CMOS Type : 1/3" SONY Exmor， 4:3 Resolution : 1280(H) x 1024(V), 1.37M pixels Illumination : 0.5 Lux/F1.2 Size : 32 x 32mm with 38 x 38mm holder (H x V)
1/3", 4:3, 1.3M SONY IMX238 CMOS
1280(H) x 1024(V) 1.3M
Video Frame Rate
AHD 1.0Vp-p, 75Ω BNC
More than 48db
Auto : 1/25 (30) ~ 1/50,000
Auto (X2 ~ X30 optional)
Back Light Compensation
Auto switching / Color / Black & White / External trigger
Auto / Manual
2D/3D (Low/ Middle High)
On Screen Display (OSD)
Support, 12 Multi-Languages
DC12V and 80MA
-10 ~ 50 °C
32 x 32mm with 38 x 38mm holder (H x V)
Model No. : HD-AHD380
DSP Chips : Nextchip NVP2431H
CMOS Chip : IMX238
CMOS Type : 1/3" SONY Exmor， 4:3
Resolution : 1280(H) x 1024(V), 1.37M pixels
Illumination : 0.5 Lux/F1.2
Size : 32 x 32mm with 38 x 38mm holder (H x V)