What is HDCVI ?
HDCVI (High Denition Composite Video Interface) is an over-coaxial-cable analog HD video transmission standard which developed in-house. The technology renders two HD video formats—1920H (1920×1080) & 1280H (1280×720) by progressive scanning.
• HD Video format
1920H(1920×1080) & 1280H(1280×720)
• Analog Modulation
Uncompressed and crosstalk-free
• Transmission over coaxial cable
Reliable and non-latency point-to-point transmission
• Auto Compensation & Long range transmission
1280H(1280×720): 500m via Φ75-3, 650m via Φ75-5
1920H(1920×1080): 300m via Φ75-3, 400m via Φ75-5
• Composite video/audio/PTZ signals
HDCVI composites video, audio and PTZ signals together and have them transmitted over coaxial cable.
• Two-way data transmission
What HDCVI Brings?
• Upgraded to analog HD seamlessly with Low-cost and simple installation value-added solution. Go after the conventional analog system
topology and give a full consideration to users’ operation habit.
• Megapixel & uncompressed image quality —1920H (1920×1080) & 1280H (1280×720)
• Long range & non-latency reliable video transmission without additions of relay devices.
• Strong anti-interference capability & solid interface protection. Free of high-frequent electromagnetic radiation; constant signal transmission
and display without problems as frame drop and lock loss occurred.
• An open analog HD transmission system established and evolved industry chain developed to sustainably improve the technical standard.